is to become a strategic enabler to our hospital’s operations infrastructure. We will continue to map our experiences and skills with hospital operation demands.is to keep offering and supporting our hospital with reliable technologies and solutions to help them stay at the competitive edge of their daily operations.
- We have a set of values that we adopt, some of them are:
- Compliance to international practices and procedures in Services delivery and support, projects management, and quality assurance.
- Continuous investment in our personnel to keep developing their skills and abilities
- Professional and ethical conduct of business
- Adopt the consultant approach in offering services to our customers
- Development and implementation of ICT Policies, Strategies and Standards
- Support of the Hospital’s ICT Infrastructure and the management and day-to-day operation of:
- The Network Operating Centre
- Hospital Management Information systems
- Producing technical report from the billing system whenever needed.
- Telephone Systems.
- Setup, Administration, Troubleshooting and Problem Resolution of PCs, Printers, Servers, Networks and Communications systems.
- Providing Internet Access
- Providing the technical support of the Hospital Website
- Basic ICT Training for staff and students
- ICT Advisory Services
- Telecoms & networking: Technical Support of LANs, WANs and Phone systems; Network Administration, Email, Internet access.
- Training: ICT Training of end-users (staff and students)
- Information & Support: Help Desk: Provide a one-stop point for problem calls and resolution, requests and information about ICT services; End user contacts for problem resolution
- Principal Systems Administrators - 1
- Systems Administrators - 3
- Senior Computer Operators- 1
- Personal Secretary - 1
- D10 on tenth floor.
- H4 on fourth floor.
In financial management and control, the system is assisting in monitoring revenue collected which can be hourly, daily, or even by a cash collection point, per service offered as well as the cost of all exempted patients. Hospital expenditure is also monitored in a similar manner. All these are done through Burmi-Point of Sale, Burmi-FIS and Pure Logic.
Management of Inventory is one of the complex areas. Therefore, through Burmi-PIS IT systems currently track level of our stock in pharmacy store. Notable impact of integrating IT is better management of drugs’ inventory, real-time notification of new pharmacy orders, real-time viewing of drugs’ inventory at any pharmacy sub store, dispensing location, wards, in the clinics, ability to set re-order levels and automatic generation of notification whenever the reorder level is reached and drugs availability easy accessed by Clinicians. In regarding dispensing of medicines better controlled, no one receive medicines without going through proper channels, and daily reconciliation of inventory against medicines issued carried out. Ongoing project is to track the whole hospital inventory.
With over 1500 employees, the SRIS helps Human Resources Directorate access to a list BMC Staff by profession, level of education, retirement and confirmation dates, specialists available in various clinical specialization, etc.
The improved availability and exchange of information process has helped ordering of various services from departments to be carried out online through the computer system.
Mr Edson Joseph Contact:- +255755 947 740/ Ext. 274/242.